You’re on vacation, who wants to worry about what to have for breakfast? Check out this list of places to go for a great way to start your day whether you’re in Lavallette, Ortley Beach, or South Seaside Heights.
- Barrier Grill – Stop in at Barnacle Bills to visit this casual eatery. They even offer delivery to Ortley Beach
- Sunny Hunny By the Sea – Great food with great service, this family restaurant and pancake house should be on the top of your list when you’re in Lavallette
- Bobber’s Family Restaurant – Conveniently located right on Ocean boulevard in Seaside Heights, this place is sure to have something for everyone on their large breakfast menu
- Free Range Restaurant – If you’re looking to keep your conscious clear by eating locally sourced, market driven food, Free Range is the place for you in Seaside Heights
- Meg’s Grill – Offering delicious breakfasts all day (who doesn’t love that!), you can understand why this place in Lavallette is always packed. Thankfully, they also offer take-out!
- Just Breakfast – Do one thing and do it great, that’s what this restaurant is all about in Seaside Heights
- Lava Java – Known all throughout Ocean County for their delicious iced coffee, this coastal café in Lavallette is a great place to start your summer day
- Sand Dollar Pancake House – Serving breakfast all day, they recently moved to Lavallette and has everything you would want from a traditional pancake house
- Montes Café – Looking for some spice to start your day, this Mexican restaurant in Seaside Heights has all the right stuff
- Sunrise Café 2 – Don’t miss one minute of your view of the ocean while you’re on vacation by enjoying a delicious breakfast here in Seaside Park
- Jersey Roll – Owned by 2 childhood friends, anyone will fall in love with this meaty eatery in Seaside Heights where almost every item includes Pork Roll
- Jimmy’s Breakfast – Keeping it simple with a breakfast and brunch only menu, this restaurant has been serving up great service to Seaside Heights for over 40 years
- Simplee Irresistable – It can be difficult to find a vegetarian and vegan friendly restaurant, but look no farther, this restaurant in Seaside Park is the place to go
You’re now all fueled up to enjoy another great day at the Jersey Shore!