Acrobat Reader does not allow you to save a copy of your form with the information filled in. The ability to save forms with information is only available to users with the full version of Adobe Acrobat 5.0 (or later) installed on their computer.
To complete a fillable PDF form:
- Click on the “Fill In PDF” link under the Form Summary: Available Formats fields.
- A pop-up window labeled “File Download” will open.
- To open the file in your browser window, choose the “Open” option.
- To download the file directly to your computer or to a disk, choose the “Save” option. Note the location on your drive and the name of the file being saved so you can locate it later.
- Enter your information into each fillable form field by moving your mouse next to the field name and right-clicking. The Tab button on your keyboard will also move your cursor from one fillable field to the next.
- After completing the form, print the form and submit it to the Birchler Group for processing. If the fillable PDF form is displayed within your web browser’s window, make sure to use the printer button on the Acrobat toolbar menu to print the form instead of your web browser’s print function.